1. a feeling of intense excitement & happiness
2. Greenville’s premier food, wine & music festival, dedicated to celebrating Greenville’s culinary and music arts scene, while giving back to the community
For the past 15 years, chefs from all over the world have flocked to Greenville to participate in euphoria, while locals and tourists alike have come to experience it. Tickets are on sale now for euphoria 2021 (September 16-19), and we strongly suggest you grab yours now since some events are already sold out.
Two of euphoria’s signature events are making a comeback this year, while a new one will be making its debut on opening night:
- Feast by the Field returns to Fluor Field with an expanded two-day schedule (Saturday & Sunday), featuring 20+ chefs and pitmasters, along with wineries, breweries, and mixologists.
- Taste of the South returns to Wyche Pavilion for the first time since 2018, featuring food from some of the best chefs across the Southeast and live music from Steel Toe Stiletto.
- Aged to Perfection debuts on Thursday night at Larkin’s Sawmill, featuring food from a mix of restaurants and food trucks, and live music from Kami Ocean & The Rhythm.
There are 40+ events throughout the weekend, including 3 Michelin-starred dinners, 10 guest chef dinners, and 15 classrooms, covering everything from beer and biscuits to wine and chocolate. All-inclusive tickets are available at euphoriagreenville.com.
Join euphoria and the Local Palate September 16th-19th for Greenville’s premier food, wine and music festival. Get ready to experience euphoria!
*Organizers will monitor the COVID situation over the next several months and update their protocols accordingly, to ensure a safe event for everyone involved.
Click here to check out our euphoria 2020 Official Event Program!
Mentioned in this post: