When you combine biscuits with gravy, chicken with waffles, and shrimp with grits, you get some of the South’s tastiest pairings. And when you pair the South’s top culinary talent with award-winning wineries, you get four days of extraordinary flavor at Gourmet & Grapes on Kiawah Island.
Event festivities will be held February 2-5 and include:
- Gourmet & Grain: A bourbon and barbecue mashup where VIP ticket holders have the opportunity to meet Julian Van Winkle, President of the Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery in Louisville, Kentucky.
- An Epicurean Affair: A Top Chef takeover dinner featuring chefs Kevin Gillespie, Kristen Kish, Justin Devillier, and current contestant, Chef Emily Hahn, with wines poured by winemaker Merry Edwards.
- Gourmet Culinary Luncheon: Chef-duo and James Beard Award finalists, Michael Hudman and Andy Ticer of Memphis serve up a multi-course lunch with wine pairings from Cantina del Pino winery.
- Wine Odyssey Gala: The main event and auction gala featuring dinner from nationally-acclaimed chefs.
- Sunday’s Festivities: Farewell brunch or golf outing at Osprey Point Golf Course on Kiawah Island.
Now in its ninth year, Gourmet & Grapes serves as a fundraiser to support cancer research and patient programs at The Hollings Cancer Center at Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.Get Tickets
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/thelocalpalate/public_html/wp-content/themes/localpalate/blocks/associated-personalities.php on line 3