- Always have smoking-hot grill or grill pan for cooking.
- Always have a fatty blend of protein to use for your burgers—it will save you in the long run.
- Have all your condiments and buns ready when you start cooking burgers.
- Never press your burger while cooking. It will dry your burger out.
- Always bring your meat to room temperature before cooking.
- Always allow burgers to rest after they have been removed from the grill or pan.
- Always have a clean pan to rest your burgers on.
- Never place meat and fish burgers on the same plate before or after cooking.
- Do not overwork ground beef when pattying.
Mentioned in this post: