- Shuck the corn and place in a large pot filled with boiling, salted water. Turn off stove and cover the pot. Let the corn sit in the water for 5 minutes.
- Remove corn and let it cool. Cut corn kernels from cob and place in a large bowl.
- Pick basil leaves from the stem and then stack and roll the leaves before slicing to prevent the basil from browning. Slice thinly with a sharp knife.
- Add basil, tomatoes and goat cheese to corn and toss to incorporate.
- Combine olive oil and vinegar in a separate bowl then drizzle over the salad. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy.