- To make succotash, heat oil in a large sauté pan or skillet over medium heat. Sweat onion until soft, add garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, corn, and okra. Cook for 5 minutes or until tomatoes and okra release their juices. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside until ready to serve.
- To make basil butter, blend garlic, salt, and basil in a food processor. Add butter and lime juice. Blend until all incorporated. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To make noodles, mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until ball forms. Knead dough on a floured surface until smooth in texture and touch, about 6–10 minutes. Place covered ball in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, cut dough into quarters and roll out on a floured surface to desired thickness (about ⅛ inch thick). Cut into long strips and cook in boiling water until al dente, 2–5 minutes.
- Drain cooked noodles and toss with basil butter. Portion buttered noodles into 6 bowls or plates. Top with okra succotash and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
*Store-bought egg noodles can be substituted.