For this recipe you will need a crème brûlée torch.
For ricotta spread:
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Brush sourdough bread with olive oil and cook on grill or griddle until crispy.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Once butter begins to brown, slice peach in half, remove the pit and then sear open side down in hot brown butter for one minute. Do not turn.
- Remove peach from pan and cut into 1/4 inch halves.
- Spread ricotta mix over sourdough and place peaches over the cheese. Sprinkle generously with sugar and brulee with a Crème brûlée torch.
- Serve garnished with a little parsley