- Thinly slice lemon and dehydrate the slices in a food dehydrator or in a gas oven with just the pilot light lit. Let dehydrate for approximately 24 to 36 hours to completely dry out lemon slices.
- Place slices into a spice/coffee grinder or a mortar and pestle and pulse until a powder is formed. Set aside.
- Preheat fryer to 250 degrees.
- Remove florets from cauliflower and reserve for another use. Slice cauliflower stems, paper thin, on a mandolin.
- Fry cauliflower slices until golden brown and crispy, approximately 1½ to 2 minutes.
- Remove chips from fryer and place on a paper towel to absorb any excess moisture. Place cauliflower chips in a serving vessel and lightly season them with salt, lemon powder, Parmigiano Reggiano, and parsley.
- Whisk together crème fraiche with remaining ingredients. Serve crème fraiche in a ramekin alongside cauliflower chips.