- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain.
- Return pasta to pot and add Proscuitto Crema and Pickled Mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Divide pasta among pasta bowls. Top with pork snuff and pecorino, and serve immediately.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Place tops in large bowl. Reserve stems for Prosciutto Crema.
- Pour water, vinegar, salt and Aleppo in large pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir to dissolve salt.
- Add mushroom tops to pot and cook for 1½ minutes then drain.
- Combine ingredients.
- Add blanched mushrooms and let marinate overnight.
- Place bacon in large pan over high heat.
- Add mushroom stems, onion and garlic to pan and stir to combine. Lower heat and cook until translucent, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream, turn heat on low until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add salt and lemon juice to taste.