- Bring large pot of salted water to a simmer.
- Add oil to sauté pan set over medium-high heat. Add sopressata and render out fat for 1 to 2 minutes. Add garlic, all peas, and clams to pan. Sauté until garlic is caramelized.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and reduce by half. Add stock, butter, and lemon juice. Cover and keep at slow simmer until clams start to open.
- While pan sauce is simmering, bring pot of salted water to full boil and add fettuccine. Cook pasta for about 3 minutes, occasionally stirring to help pasta cook evenly. Test for desired texture before straining.
- Strain pasta and add to sauté pan. Cook all ingredients for 1 minute, or until all clams have opened. Add salt and additional lemon if needed.
- Place in serving bowls and garnish with pea shoots.