4000 grams water
250 grams whole milk
250 grams 2% milk
400 grams Heavy cream
2100 grams S & S Maple Camp syrup
- Slowly cook maple syrup until it reduces by ⅓.
- Bring water, milk and cream up to a boil, turn off flame, then add the reduced maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover and chill until mixture has cooled, at least 2 hours, to meld the flavors.
- Pour chilled mixture into ice cream make of choice, spin and consume without guilt!
- Recipe Courtesy of Dolcezza, Washington, D.C.