- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line bottom of 8×3-inch cake pan with parchment and oil sides.
- Combine oil, orange juice, zests, rosemary, sour cream, and extracts in small bowl.
- In separate bowl, sift together cake flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Place eggs and sugar in bowl of stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment and mix until light in color.
- Add ⅓ flour mixture to bowl and mix until combined, then add ½ sour cream mixture and
mix until combined. Repeat.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in oven. Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.