Pineapple Wasabi. Combine pineapple juice and wasabi powder and incorporate evenly.
Cilantro Lime Glaze. Combine all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and incorporate evenly. Place in the refrigerator to chill. Note: The glaze can be made a day in advance.
Sashimi Tuna and Beau Soleil Oysters
- Scrub the oysters free of dirt and debris using a small brush.
- Using an oyster knife, remove top shell of oyster; detach the bottom of the oyster, leaving it in the half shell. Check the oyster for any shell or grit. If there is excess grit, rinse with salt water; otherwise leave the oyster in the shell.
- Cut the tuna in 20 equal-size blocks, about the same size as the oysters. Place the tuna on top of the oysters.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cilantro lime glaze on top of the tuna. Finish with a small dot of the pineapple wasabi.
- On four serving plates, place the crushed ice and top with the cilantro leaves (this will keep the oysters cold and prevent them from sliding). Place 5 oysters on each plate on top of the cilantro and serve immediately.