- Make the dill crème: In a bowl, fold all ingredients together. Set aside.
- Make the red wine vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad: Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare an ice bath. Blanch green beans for 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to ice bath. Once completely cooled, drain and pat dry.
- To the same pot of boiling water, add potatoes and crushed garlic. Boil until potatoes are soft. Transfer potatoes and green beans to a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss frisée, shallots, and herbs with vinaigrette.
- Spread dill crème onto a serving platter or individual plates and top with salmon, olives, green beans, potatoes, and frisée mix. Sprinkle egg with salt and pepper to taste and arrange on salad. Garnish with dill.
From June’s All the Way.