- Make the crust: Using a food processor and working in small batches, pulse cauliflower florets until crumbled. Place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer to a clean towel or cheesecloth and wring out liquid.
- In a clean bowl, combine cauliflower, parmesan, and garlic powder. Add beaten eggs and stir until thoroughly combined. Spray individual tart pans with nonstick spray. Mold cauliflower mixture into pans, pressing into bottom and up sides to form an even layer. At this point, you can refrigerate the crusts overnight.
- When ready to bake crusts, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, pepper, and crumbled feta. Whisk thoroughly and set aside. In a small skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add chopped spinach and cook until just wilted, stirring often. Allow to cool, then add to egg mixture. Cut 4 slices of prosciutto into small pieces and add to egg mixture. Spoon filling onto crusts, making sure to distribute feta and prosciutto evenly among tarts. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut remaining 6 prosciutto slices in half lengthwise. Cut each strip in half crosswise and roll up to create small prosciutto rolls for garnish. Add to tarts, then return to oven and bake until filling is firm, an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Serve at room temperature.
From The Sweet Life.