⅓ cup sugar
¾ teaspoon cayenne
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground coriander
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
1 large egg white
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2 cups pumpkin seeds, cleaned
- Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat to 300 degrees. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all the spices together. Whisk in egg white and oil. Stir in seeds.
- Spread seed mixture onto prepared pan.
- Bake mixture at 300 degrees, stirring occasionally, until seeds are crisp and lightly browned, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then loosen the seeds from the pan with a spatula. Cool completely and serve. Can store in airtight container at room temperature up to two weeks.
- Recipe courtesy of Lucysweets.com