- Working in batches, use blender to puree all ingredients except olive oil until smooth.
- Pour gazpacho into large container, and whisk in olive oil.
- Adjust consistency with kombu water or cold Water.
- Season to taste with kosher salt, banyuls vinegar, agave syrup and ground coriander.
- Strain the gazpacho. Completely Chill and Serve.
- Wipe kombu with wet paper towel then place kombu in small pot and cover with cold water.
- Place pot over low heat and heat mixture to 150 degrees. Remove from heat, cover with lid and hold for 1 hour.
- Strain and chill completely before use.
Yield: 1 pint
In my cooking, I use grams, because weight is always a more precise and consistent measurement than volume. I highly recommend using a home scale. It’s worth the investment.