This autumn, fall in love with Winston-Salem while enjoying a two-night getaway at historic Graylyn Estate, just minutes from downtown on the canopied Reynolda Mile. Enjoy butler service and luxury accommodations in the historic home-turned-hotel. Admire works of art at Reynolda House Museum of American Art, the pristine country estate of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds. Stroll the maple-lined cobblestone sidewalks of Old Salem, a charming 1766 Moravian settlement and savor the season’s harvest at TheTavern in Old Salem. Then appease your shopping muse at Piedmont Craftsmen Gallery in Winston-Salem’s eclectic and historic downtown Arts District.
ALL COMPONENTS INCLUDED:
- Two nights’ accommodations at Graylyn Estate
- Breakfast for two at Graylyn Estate
- $100 Gift Certificate to The Tavern in Old Salem
- Admission for two to Old Salem Museums & Gardens
- Admission for two to Reynolda House Museum of American Art
- $50 Gift Certificate to Piedmont Craftsmen Gallery
To read the official giveaway rules, click here.
Submissions end November 1, 2018. GIVEAWAY CLOSED.
Learn more about Winston-Salem at www.visitwinstonsalem.com for your next getaway.