- Add ice to fill half the glass
- Add simple syrup, lemon juice, gin to glass.
- Cover with cocktail shaker and shake well for 10-15 seconds
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain liquid into serving glass.
- To serve in rocks glass; add a couple fresh ice cubes or serve neat in a coupe style glass
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and skewered cranberries and orange peel.
Cranberry Spice Simple Syrup
- Place cinnamon, orange peel and cranberries in small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain through mesh strainer, and then add sugar. Stir until dissolved, about 1 minute. Add rosemary and allow to cool completely. Remove rosemary before serving.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 2- 3 weeks.