- Trim stem end from sprouts. Slice in half lengthwise.
- Toss sprouts in 2 tablespoons reserved bacon fat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a preheated cast iron skillet and cook, turning over occasionally, until tender and charred in places.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl, and toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and cooked bacon. Serve immediately.
Chow Chow Vinaigrette
- Pulse chow chow in a food processor until larger pieces are broken down but not pureed.
- Stir in vinegar and reserve.