Queen Mary Bloody Mary
- Add moonshine and Bloody Mary mix to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a 20-ounce beer stein rimmed with salt.
- Place the pickled okra, pimento cheese-stuffed olive, pickled jalapeno and cherry tomato on a skewer. Use as garnish with lime wedge, fresh asparagus, celery stalk, maple-pepper bacon and grilled shrimp.
- Wearing rubber gloves, slice off tops of peppers and remove seeds. Place the peppers skin side up on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Place pan in oven under broiler. Broil until skin of peppers is charred and black.
- Remove peppers from oven and transfer to a Ziploc bag until skin of peppers begins to loosen. Remove skin and slice peppers into quarters then place them into an airtight container.
- Pour the moonshine over peppers until covered. Seal container and infuse for six days, stirring daily.
- After six days, strain moonshine over a colander. Squeeze out any additional liquid from peppers and add to infusion.
- Place mixture in freezer for at least one hour. Strain liquid through a coffee filter. Strain twice to remove all solids.
Golden Bloody Mary Mix
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, water, Demitri’s seasoning, lemon juice and salt.
- Blend well, at least 1 minute.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.