Toast to Spoleto 2022
It is time once again for the forty-sixth annual, international Spoleto Festival. A celebration of all arts from all over the world coming together from May 27th till June 12th. Now that things have opened up more in Charleston, Spoleto isn't holding back this year. You can experience anything and everything arts for three sensational weeks.
Special to the event is Toast to Spoleto, hosted by the Local Palate. Join our team and food-loving friends for an evening garden party that blends Southern charm with Italian culture. The event will occur at a historic home in downtown Charleston with gardens and grounds that whisk you away to a Mediterranean oasis.
Soak up the fresh air under sunset skies while sipping Umbrian wines and craft cocktails and sampling spins on classic Italian fare, prepared by chefs from around the Charleston area.
Featured chefs and purveyors:
- Dough Boyz Pizza slinging wood-fired pies
- Creative Cocktails by Megan Deschaine featuring Mountain Valley Spring Water
- Creamy, swirly scoops from Cirsea's Gelato
- Italian bites prepared by Michael Gulotta of MoPho and Maypop Restaurant
- Extravagant charcuterie spreads from Avondale Wine & Cheese
- Italian provisions presented by Anthony Marini of the Pass
- Knowledgable oyster chef from Oysters XO shucking and serving oysters
- The Local Palate is proud to support Spoleto Festival USA by offering a ticket option for guests to attend a Spoleto concert of War & Treaty at the Cistern Yard following the event.