- Combine all spices together to make rub.
- Place rub in large bowl and toss wings in rub until thoroughly coated. Let wings marinate in rub for one hour.
- Preheat your grill while wings are marinating.
- Brush grill with olive oil to keep wings from sticking to grate, then place wings on grill. Turn every three minutes to keep from burning.
- Grill wings until they are done, internal temperature should be 160 degrees.
- Combine butter and hot sauce. Remove wings from grill and toss in hot sauce mixture.
- Eat and enjoy!
Blue Cheese Dressing
Combine all of ingredients in bowl and mix until incorporated. Pour over wings and enjoy.