- After boiling and peeling eggs, cut them in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks and reserve in a bowl of food processor.
- Rinse egg whites under cold water and reserve in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Dice the tasso and place in food processor with the reserved yolks. Blend until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tasso/yolk mixture from the food processor with the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste. (Depending on the particular tasso, the amount of salt and pepper needed will vary.)
- Place deviled egg mixture into a piping bag and set aside until ready to use.
- When ready to serve deviled eggs, pipe 1 ounce of the mixture into each of the reserved egg whites.
- For the oysters, heat the oil to 375 degrees in a large stockpot or fryer. While oil is heating up, mix flour and cornmeal for oyster batter. Once oil is heated, fully coat oysters in batter mix, drop into fry oil and fry for 1½ minutes. Remove from oil and drain well on paper towels.
- Place 1 oyster on top of each deviled egg half and top with a dot of Sriracha aioli.
*Make Sriracha aioli by mixing 1 ounce Sriracha with 1 cup mayonnaise.