- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine all Meatloaf ingredients, except ground chuck, and mix together thoroughly.
- Add ground chuck and mix with hands just to combine. Note: Don’t overwork meat or loaf will become too dense.
- Shape meat mixture into rectangular loaf using hands. To smooth it out, use spatula dipped in water. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place loaf in middle. Note: Use sheet with lip around edges as meat juices will run.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- While loaf is baking, make Tomato Creole Sauce. Add oil, onion, celery, garlic, and pinch salt to small saucepan. Sauté on medium heat about 5-10 minutes, until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients to sauce and cook about 10 more minutes, stirring vigorously so it doesn’t stick. Ladle sauce over meatloaf slices before serving.