Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Toss radishes, Brussels sprouts, and mustard seeds lightly with dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with Crispy Chicken Skin and Grana Padano.
Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Pour vinegar in small pot over medium heat. Add sugar to pot and cook until dissolved.
- Place mustard seeds in small bowl, pour sugar mixture over mustard seeds, and let sit for 15 minutes. Strain before using.
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate unused portion for later use.
“I added crispy chicken skins to this salad because most people’s favorite part of the chicken is the skin, so why not give people something they really like?”
Crispy Chicken Skin
- Combine buttermilk and Tabasco in small bowl. Add chicken skin and let rest overnight in refrigerator.
- Bring oil to 350 degrees in medium pot set over medium heat.
- Remove skin from buttermilk mixture. Dust with flour, then carefully place skin in oil.
- Fry until golden brown. Remove from pot, let cool, and chop to medium dice.