- In a blender, mix briefly the chicken livers, eggs, whipping cream, bacon, brandy, port, and flour.
- In a bowl, lightly mix chicken liver mixture with the next six ingredients.
- Place mixture in a greased loaf pan and top with slices of bacon. Cover tightly with heavy foil and place baking pan up to about half its depth in a larger pan of boiling water.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1½−2 hours, or to an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- Serve cold, after removing some of the fat from the top surface if necessary. When storing leftover paté, make sure it is well covered with a layer of fat or clarified butter.