- Make marinade by mixing together first 5 ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice shrimp to split at the head so it splays (as opposed to being butterflied). Marinate, being sure to coat all shrimp evenly.
- Heat pan with good chunk of butter. Fry shrimp with mini peppers in butter. Remove shrimp when golden on all sides. Leave peppers in pan until slightly charred.
- Serve shrimp on mini romaine leaves, drizzled with Citrus Remoulade and topped with fried mini peppers.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roast garlic on lightly greased sheet pan for xx minutes.
- In food processor, blend roasted garlic with vinegar, lemon juice, sea salt, parsley, cornichons, capers, mustard, white pepper, and mayonnaise until smooth.