- Place mustard, honey, vinegar, shallots, and a pinch of salt in mixing bowl. Whisk to combine. While continuing to whisk, drizzle in olive oil. Add black pepper to taste and set aside.
- Cook quinoa in boiling salted water until fully cooked, about 15 minutes. Strain quinoa and place directly into vinaigrette to cool. Let marinate at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove quinoa and pat dry with paper towels. Place about 1 inch of peanut oil in medium sauté pan and allow to reach 380 degrees. Fry quinoa for 1–1½ minutes. Strain into a mesh strainer. Once finished, lay quinoa out on a pan lined with paper towels to drain and season with salt.
- Place 3 egg yolks in mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except salt, pepper, and remaining 3 egg yolks. Mix until very thoroughly incorporated.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Make any other adjustments with lemon and Dijon. Plate on chilled plates and top each with a raw egg yolk.