- Rinse quinoa in cool water and then drain. Bring chicken stock to boil in small saucepan set over medium heat.
- Add quinoa. Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove quinoa from pan. Fluff with fork.
- Combine quinoa, vinegar, olive oil, cucumber, mint, and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill.
- Drizzle quail with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place quail on medium hot grill and cook for 5 minutes, turning once.
- To serve, place spoonful of quinoa on plate and place quail on top.