- Place medium pot filled ⅓ full with water over medium heat, and bring to simmer.
- Combine white chocolate, ¼ cup cream, and butter in large stainless steel mixing bowl or in double boiler. Reduce heat to low and place bowl over pot stirring frequently until all chocolate and butter are melted.
- While waiting for chocolate to melt, brew concentrated matcha solution by combining hot water and matcha powder.
- Continue to stir chocolate. In stand mixer, whip 1 quart whipping cream and brewed matcha together using whisk attachment. Whip to soft peaks.
- When melted, remove chocolate mixture from heat. Crack eggs into chocolate, and use rubber spatula to combine. Return to double boiler for 1 minute to cook eggs. Remove from heat.
- Slowly combine whipped cream with chocolate mixture using rubber spatula.
- Divide mousse between small serving dishes, and let sit in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, divide tapioca between dishes of mousse, and then top with piece of brittle.
- Place tapioca pearls in medium pot filled with water over medium heat, and bring to simmer. Stir pearls until translucent, approximately 15 minutes.
- Rinse tapioca pearls with cold water, and then mix tapioca with ¾ cup coconut milk.
- In another pot, melt palm sugar and water until mixture forms syrup.
- Pour ⅔ palm sugar syrup into tapioca & coconut milk mixture. Stir to combine.
- Cover, and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Incorporate remaining palm sugar syrup & coconut milk as needed to loosen mixture when ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pulse cashews in food processor then pour into large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and cream in sauce pan over medium heat and stir until combined. Stir frequently, and allow to thicken, approximately 20 minutes. Pour caramel into mixing bowl with cashews and mix to combine.
- Spray parchment paper with non-stick spray and place in sheet pan. Pour caramel mix onto sheet pan and spread out as much as possible using offset spatula.
- Spray another parchment sheet with non-stick spray, and place sprayed side down on caramel mix. Use rolling pin to roll as thin as possible.
- Place sheet pan in oven for 10 to 12 minutes until dark-caramel in color. Pull from oven immediately and cool.
- When cool, break into pieces. Store in covered container at room temperature.