- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. On a sheet tray, lay out ears of corn and roast them in the oven until golden and very soft, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the oven and let cool. Cut off kernels and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cider vinegar, mustard powder, yellow mustard seed and sour wood honey to the bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow mixture to rest in the refrigerator, covered with saran wrap, for at least 24 hours.
- Remove mixture from the refrigerator and pour into a sauceCook the mixture over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Gently pulse the mixture until it is somewhat thick and the consistency of a relish. Store in refrigerator.