- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In nonstick, ovenproof pan over medium heat, add olive oil and gently sauté shallot until soft.
- Add squash blossoms and sauté 30 seconds.
- Gently whisk eggs with cream. Add to pan, moving pan to form even layer. Add cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Place pan in oven and cook.
- Place all ingredients in small pot and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer and cook until peas are tender.
- Sauté ½ cup field peas in olive oil. Gently toss field peas with herbs and place in center of frittata. Drizzle entire plate with highest-quality olive oil.