- Place ingredients in mason or jam jar and shake until combined. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In large stockpot, bring water and stock to boil.
- Stir in farro and 2 teaspoons salt, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook until farro is tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- While farro is cooking, brush corn with oil and season with salt. Grill, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, about 6 minutes. Allow corn to cool and cut off cob.
- Toss farro in large bowl with enough dressing to coat. Stir in corn, bell pepper, zucchini, and greens. Toss with additional dressing if needed and serve
at room temperature.