For the Skewers
- Build medium fire for grilling or heat gas grill to medium high heat.
- Remove skewers from water then skewer swordfish with bay leaves and onions, beginning and ending with fish. Place in shallow dish.
- Mix olive, rosemary, and garlic in small bowl, then marinate skewers with olive oil mixture and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Remove skewers from marinade and grill for 2 minutes on each side or until swordfish is slightly opaque in center.
- Serve with salsa verde spooned on plate and over skewers.
For the Salsa Verde
Place all ingredients except olive oil in blender and combine, pouring olive oil slowly in to combine until consistency is smooth. Set aside.