Thin Noodle Pasta
- In a food processor, mix flour and olive oil. Add water.
- Slowly add in the quail eggs, pulsing if necessary to incorporate into the dough.
- Remove from processor bowl and knead for 7 minutes. Wrap in plastic and let sit 30 minutes or more. Using a pasta machine, roll to thin spaghetti shape.
- Combine quail eggs, lemon juice, and Colatura di Alici in mixing bowl. Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- When just undercooked, transfer to a medium sauté pan with a couple of spoonfuls of pasta cooking water. Add butter and swirl to emulsify.
- Add crab to pan and warm. Pour pasta with crab and butter sauce directly into mixing bowl with quail egg mixture. Stir and add mustard greens, black pepper, and Piave Vecchio. Add salt to taste. Toss and serve.