- In a mixing glass or shaker tin, lightly muddle the whole cardamom pods until most are open.
- Add lemon juice, orange juice, egg white, bourbon and ginger syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice and shake vigorously until egg white is frothed and drink is ice cold (about 15 seconds).
- Strain mixture into a large coupe glass or a wide mouthed red wine glass.
- Add 1 dash of green cardamom bitters and 1 dash of Angostura Bitters.
- Garnish with two thumped mint leaves and serve immediately.
- Combine all ingredients in a bottle and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready for use. Discard after 3-4 days.
Green Cardamom Bitters
- Combine bourbon and cardamom pods and seal in an airtight container.
- Allow the mixture to mingle for 5-10 days (Longer infusion means stronger bitters, so be careful to not let them infuse too long.)