4 to 6 servings
- Preheat smoker with charcoal and pecan and oak wood and bring to approximately 300 degrees.
- Season ribs with Raging Cajun Spice mix then place on smoker and smoke for 2 hours. Add wood to keep smoker at around 300 degrees.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove ribs from smoker and place in roasting pan. Mix BBQ sauce and water together and pour over ribs.Cover ribs with parchment paper and then foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove and serve!
- from Chef Kenny Gilbert of Cook Like the Big Dogs and Gilbert's Underground Kitchen, Fernandina Beach, Florida