1 pound chicken breast cut into 2-inch cubes
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
1 teaspoon chopped mint
1 teaspoon chopped oregano
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
3 teaspoons olive oil
Lemon juice of
- Mix all the ingredients and marinade. Do not marinade for more than 8 hours to avoid the lemon juice breaking down the chicken.
- Skewer the chicken, preferably using metal skewers. (If using wood skewers make sure you soak them in water for at least 2 hours.)
- Set your Big Green Egg at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grill on both sides until it reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- From Shai Farigan, YAFO Kitchen, Charlotte, North Carolina