- Whisk and Well. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk dry ingredients together in large bowl, then make well in center.
- From Dry to Dough. Pour eggs into well in dry ingredients. Pull flour mixture in from sides of bowl until
all is combined.
- Do the Fig Fold. Add almonds and figs, folding in to combine. Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Log Your Time. Turn dough out onto lightly floured piece of parchment paper on sheet pan and form into
log. Bake until golden, about 30 minutes.
- Slice and Repeat. Remove from oven and use serrated knife to slice into ½-inch slices. Place sliced biscotti back on sheet pan on their sides ¼-inch apart. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Keep Your Cool. Place biscotti on wire rack and allow it to cool completely. Store in air-tight container.