1 quart fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
1 quart water
2 oz organic dried hibiscus flower
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 1/2 cup organic evaporated cane juice sugar
Dash of salt
The next time you’re sitting by the pool, lazing under a shady tree, or just ambling around your neighborhood make sure you have one of these tart pops in hand.
- In a saucepan on med-high heat, mix water, hibiscus, and cane juice to a light boil. Remove from heat and let cool. Remove hibiscus.
- Combine hibiscus mixture with grapefruit juice and stir.
- Add salt and lemon juice to desired taste.
- Place one popsicle stick in each mold, submerging it halfway. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Recipe Courtesy of King of Pops with Locations in Atlanta, Athens, and Charleston