1½ cups Romaine lettuce, washed and torn into small pieces
1½ cups leaf lettuce, washed and torn into small pieces
¼ cup tomatoes cherry cut in half, or diced tomatoes
Dressing (recipe below)
⅓ cup pita chips broken into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese to top
- Combine lettuce and tomatoes in a medium-size bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Add pita chips and toss lightly.
- Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry’s recommended)
2 green onions finely sliced from the white part all the way up to the top of the green
2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
Combine all dressing ingredients in a glass jar. Screw on a tight-fitting lid. Shake until all ingredients are combined.
- From Par 3 Tea-Time at the Masters by the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia