- Season wings with Lawry’s seasoning salt and allow them to sit for 5 minutes.
- Grill jalapeño until char marks appear. Destem and deseed and then lightly pulse in food processor.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix until brown sugar is dissolved. Fold in the jalapeño puree.
- Fry wings in oil for about 7-8 minutes, or until juices run clear. You many need to do this in batches.
- Remove wings from oil and toss them with a ½ cup of your honey mustard mix.
- Finish wings on the grill, for 1-2 minutes on each side, basting as needed with extra sauce. Watch for hot spots on the grill to avoid burning the brown sugar in your sauce – you want to get nice grill marks and caramelization.
- Serve with your favorite bleu cheese and celery sticks. Enjoy!