- Place mussels, chili threads, mint, orange lentils, ginger, garlic and shallot into a large sauté pan over high heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with approximately one to two cups of coconut lime sauce and place lid on pan. Cook until mussels have opened.
- Add basil and chorizo to sauce to finish. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Coconut Lime Sauce
- Combine milk, cream, clam juice, lime leaves salt, sugar, and lemongrass in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove pot from heat. Add mint and lime juice to pot and let steep. Season to taste with salt and pepper.