- Combine all the ingredients, except the Grand Marnier and black pepper, in a saucepan over high heat. Once mixture comes to a boil, allow to boil for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Puree mixture in a mixer, processor, or using a hand-held blender, and strain. Add the Grand Marnier (if using) and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to dress salad.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over high heat. Allow it to reduce by half, sauce will have thickened. Set aside until ready to dress salad.
- In a bowl, combine jicama, red peppers, strawberries, walnuts, and raisins with about 3 ounces of strawberry dressing. Add arugula and toss.
- Add cilantro and salt to taste, toss again.
- Divide onto four plates and drizzle remaining dressing over each salad. Finish with a drizzle of balsamic reduction.