1 large, ripe avocado
1 tbsp Firepot Amai Matcha
1 cup of orange juice
2 tbsp of fresh lime juice
2 tbsp of agave, honey or maple syrup
10 fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
6 oz pisco or tequila (optional)
- Blend everything together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze. (The colder your freezer is, the better).
- Run hot water over the outside of the popsicle mold and then pull out the popsicles.
- For Lavender Matcha Popsicles, make Lavender Green Tea Ice Cream, pour into popsicle molds and freeze. The colder your freezer if, the easier they will be to pop out of the molds.
- Recipe from Sarah Scarborough of Firepot Nomadic Teas