For the Sliders
- Sauté onion and garlic until soft and cool slightly.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly (Mixture should be slightly wet).
- Shape into 4 ounce portions and sear to desired doneness.
- Toast slider buns and spread Tabasco mayonnaise on top and bottom of bun.
- Put seared sliders on bottom bun and top with friend onion rings.
For the Crispy Fried Onions
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet or fryer until it reaches 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, slice onions very thin.
- Break apart rings and dredge in flour, followed by beaten eggs, and again in seasoned flour.
- Fry onion rings in batches until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel until ready to use.
For the Tabasco Mayo
- Combine yolks, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and whisk to blend.
- Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly.
- Stir in Tabasco hot sauce and chill.