- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash baby carrots and trim off tops, leaving ¼-inch stalk.
- Toss carrots with canola oil and place on baking sheet.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk harissa, cider vinegar, salt, sugar, orange zest, cumin, caraway, and amba powder. Slowly pour olive oil into bowl while whisking to make vinaigrette.
- Place carrots in oven and roast until they soften but are not cooked all the way, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove carrots from oven and toss in vinaigrette and onions while still warm. Garnish with mint leaves.