- Season flour with spices.
- Dredge pork chops in flour, then egg, then peanuts.
- Sear over medium heat in butter/oil mix in heavy-bottomed pan for 3 minutes per side, or until just golden.
- Transfer to 400-degree oven, and cook until internal temp reaches 140 degrees, about 8 minutes in convection. Remove from oven, and rest for 10 minutes.
For Mac and Cheese Sauce
- Melt butter over medium heat, stir in flour, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add milk slowly, while stirring.
- Bring to boil, remove from heat, and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat in 2 eggs, then ¼ cup milk, then 2 eggs, then last of milk.
- Press through a spaetzle press into boiling salted water, once cooked, place in an ice bath.
Mix 1/2 cup spaetzle with 3 ounces of sauce in an individual baking dish, top with 1 ounce cheddar, and bake at 400 degrees until golden and bubbly. Garnish with crispy onions and serve.