Makes 1 bundt cake
2 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour blend, plus more for dusting pan
1½ teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
2 cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
¼ cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour; set aside. In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl and mixing well between each addition. Incorporate flour mixture and sour cream in alternating batches, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- In another bowl, toss toasted pecans with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour half the batter into bundt pan, then sprinkle with pecan mixture. Top with remaining batter. Bake until a cake tester inserted into cake comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Allow to cool, then invert to remove from pan and dust the top with powdered sugar.
From June’s All the Way.
- Recipe from June's All Day, Austin