- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine rosemary, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper on a large cutting board and mince together until all ingredients are finely minced and incorporated.
- Rub pork tenderloins with Dijon mustard, and coat with garlic-herb paste, pressing to adhere.
- Roast pork tenderloins for about 15 minutes or until 145 degrees. Remove tenderloins from the oven and set aside to cool. Slice into ¼ thick slices.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for remoulade and refrigerate.
- Halve and lightly toast dinner rolls. Spread each roll with a little of the caper remoulade, two slices of thinly sliced pork tenderloin, one bacon piece, and top with roasted peppers and a few leaves of baby arugula. Serve immediately.