2 1½ pound pork tenderloins
1 tablespoon finely minced fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
½ pound bacon, cooked
2 roasted red bell peppers, sliced
2 roasted yellow bell peppers, sliced
1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon anchovy paste
2 tablespoons chopped cornichons
2 tablespoons capers
Zest of ½ lemon
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
2 (17-ounce) packages small soft dinner rolls (Sara Lee Classic Dinner Rolls work well)
1 (5-ounce) package baby arugula
Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine rosemary, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper on a large cutting board and mince together until all ingredients are finely minced and incorporated.
- Rub pork tenderloins with Dijon mustard, and coat with garlic-herb paste, pressing to adhere.
- Roast pork tenderloins for about 15 minutes or until 145 degrees. Remove tenderloins from the oven and set aside to cool. Slice into ¼ thick slices.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for remoulade and refrigerate.
- Halve and lightly toast dinner rolls. Spread each roll with a little of the caper remoulade, two slices of thinly sliced pork tenderloin, one bacon piece, and top with roasted peppers and a few leaves of baby arugula. Serve immediately.
- from Ellen Gansen, Charleston, SC